What makes this Hand Tooled Leather Guitar Strap Special?
Add to your musical gear with this handcrafted leather guitar strap. Its breathtaking hand carved and tooled feathers mixed with a two-tone dye add a stunning effect to your appearance when playing. This eagle feather guitar strap was carefully hand-drawn, tooled, carved, dyed, and finished. This dark brown and light tan guitar strap is part of the Walk on the Wildside Collection.
• Handcrafted from high-quality 6-7 oz 100% full-grain leather
• Hand-drawn, cut, carved, tooled, stamped, dyed, and finished by the shop owner
• Original feather design ONLY found at The Leather Smithy
• Two-tone design with stunning contrast. The background is dark brown with light tan feather details. It is an antique dark brown color, not flat dark brown color.
• Includes a water-resistant finish
• Contains an adjustable length. The strap includes a 1″ wide adjustment strap, and a 2.5″ wide body strap.
• Pick from Standard or Big & Tall Long length options. If you are 6 foot tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would recommend choosing the Big & Tall Long option.
• Won’t slip on your shoulder, as each guitar strap contains an unlined undyed natural suede underside
• Contains two industry standard button holes for easy guitar attachment. Each button hole is 8 mm in diameter.
• Works well with most electric or acoustic guitars
• Handcrated by the shop owner in NH, USA
This item will be ready to ship 1-3 business days after placing the order.
Please allow natural or slight color and design variations from the photos. Each piece of leather is unique and each design is hand done.
Love this guitar strap? You will also love our Hand Tooled Sunflower Leather Guitar Strap!
Want feather earrings? Check out our Hand Tooled Leather Feather Earrings!
Thank you for visiting!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.