Add a touch of
What will make this sunflower guitar strap your favorite strap?
Compliment your music with this gorgeous sunflower leather guitar strap. Its breathtaking sunflowers add a stunning effect and savvy style to your appearance when playing. This two-tone handcrafted guitar strap was carefully hand-drawn, tooled, carved, dyed, and finished. This flower guitar strap is part of the Timeless Traveler Collection. It is great for anyone who loves music festivals, tours, bohemian style, country music, or the spirit of adventure. This cute guitar strap is the perfect choice to complement your music, or makes a great gift for any special woman in your life.
• Handcrafted from high-quality 6-7 oz full-grain leather
• Hand-drawn, cut, carved, tooled, stamped, dyed, and finished by the shop owner
• Original Sunflower design ONLY found at The Leather Smithy
• Two-tone design with stunning contrast
• Includes a water-resistant finish
• Contains an adjustable length. The strap includes a 1″ wide adjustment strap, and a 2.5″ wide body strap.
• Pick from Standard or Big & Tall Long length options. If you are 6 foot tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would recommend choosing the Big & Tall Long option.
• Won’t slip on your shoulder, as each guitar strap contains an unlined undyed natural suede underside
• Contains two industry standard button holes for easy guitar attachment. Each button hole is 8 mm in diameter.
• Works well with most electric or acoustic guitars
This item will be ready to ship 3-5 business days after placing the order.
Please allow natural or slight color and design variations from the photos. Each piece of leather is unique and each design is hand done.
Love this guitar strap? You will also love our Turquoise Lily Flower Hand Tooled Guitar Strap!
Love the earrings seen in the listing photo? Check out our Rectangle Drop Leather Bar Earrings!
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire, USA.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.