What makes this Rustic Guitar Strap special?
- 6-7 oz full-grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather that ages with beauty
- Hand cut, stamped, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
- Includes a water resistant finish on the surface
- Add your name or initials to the strap with up to 10 letters (If the name has 8 letters or more, I suggest the 3/4″ letter size. 1″ size lettering is suggested for all straps with less than 8 letters). The more letters there are in a name and the larger the letter size, the more likely the name may fold over the shoulder when worn.
- 2.5 Inches wide with an adjustable length. Includes a 1 inch wide adjustment strap.
- Choose from different length options. If you are 6′ or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap low, I suggest the Big & Tall Long option.
- Natural suede unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
- Includes 2 pin guitar holes for easy attachment (if you would like a resonator style strap, please contact me)
- Made with 8 mm in diatmeter holes that fit most acoustic and electric guitars. These guitar straps are designed to suit standard button placement or neck 1 button placement. If you have strap locks, a neck 2 buttton placement, or a different guitar set up please contact me prior to ordering.
- Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the order is placed.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire
"It was such an awesome experience working with The Leather Smithy. The product was perfect and just what I ordered. I was very impressed. I would definitely do business with her again :)"