What makes this Rustic Guitar Strap special?
- 6-7 oz full-grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather that ages with beauty
- Hand cut, stamped, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
- Includes a water resistant finish on the surface
- Add your name or initials to the strap with up to 10 letters (If the name has 8 letters or more, I suggest the 3/4″ letter size. 1″ size lettering is suggested for all straps with less than 8 letters). The more letters there are in a name and the larger the letter size, the more likely the name may fold over the shoulder when worn.
- 2.5 Inches wide with an adjustable length. Includes a 1 inch wide adjustment strap.
- Choose from different length options. If you are 6′ or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap low, I suggest the Big & Tall Long option.
- Natural suede unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
- Includes 2 pin guitar holes for easy attachment (if you would like a resonator style strap, please contact me)
- Made with 8 mm in diatmeter holes that fit most acoustic and electric guitars. These guitar straps are designed to suit standard button placement or neck 1 button placement. If you have strap locks, a neck 2 buttton placement, or a different guitar set up please contact me prior to ordering.
- Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the order is placed.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire