What makes this Personalized Eagle Guitar Strap special?
• Stunning eagle hand-drawn original design
• Made from high-quality 6-7 full-grain cowhide leather
• Hand-drawn, cut, caved, tooled, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
• A water resistant finish has been applied to the surface
• Personalize this strap with your name or initials with up to 7 letters, or write “none” in the text box if you would like the eagle design without the name. If the name has 4 letters or more, I’d recommend selecting the 3/4″ size lettering as this will minimize how much the name folds over the shoulder when worn due to limited space. Where the name folds over the shoulder is only an estimate, as this will depend on the guitar player’s height, build, and how low or high they wear the strap when playing. The name will be positioned vertically on the strap (see examples in the listing photos).
• Contains a 2.5″ wide body strap with a 1″ wide adjustment strap.
• Natural unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
• This guitar strap attaches by 2 pin holes
• Choose from Standard or Big & Tall Long length options. If you are 6′ tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would recommend choosing the Big & Tall Long option.
• Fits most acoustic and electrics guitars
• One-of-a-kind handcrafted guitar strap
• Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 5-7 business days after the order is placed.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!