Personalize This Western Guitar Strap to make it yours
• Original design inspired by traditional patterns
• Made from 6-7 oz full-grain leather
• Entirely hand-drawn, cut, caved, stamped, tooled, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
• Water resistant finish applied to the surface
• Personalize the strap with your name or initials. Add up to 6 letters to make it your own (If the name has 7 letters or more, depending on the length, the name and horse design may fold over the shoulder when worn).
• Contains a 2.5 inch wide body and a 1 inch wide adjustment strap
• Unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing. The underside is a natural suede.
• 2 pin hole attachment
• Standard or Big & Tall Long strap length options. If you are 6′ tall or over, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would choose the Big & Tall Long option.
• Fits most standard electric and acoustic guitars
• Handcrafted one-of-a-kind guitar strap
• Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo. Also please note that the design may be altered slightly to accomidate the amout of lettering used.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!