What makes this Western Rose Guitar Strap special?
• This design was inspired by a traditional western flower pattern
• Beautiful full-grain 6-7 oz vegetable tanned leather
• Hand cut, stamped, painted, tooled, dyed, and finished by the shop owner
• Includes a water resistant finish
• Personalize the strap with up to 7 letters to make it your own (If the name has 8 letters or more the name/initials and design may fold over the shoulder when worn). Letters are 1″ in size. No special characters or numbers.
• Includes a 1″ wide adjustment strap, and a 2.5″ wide body strap
• Choose from a selection of letter color options for added decoration
• Pick from Standard or Big & Tall Long length options. If you are 6 foot tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would recommend choosing the Big & Tall Long option.
• Won’t slip on your shoulder or stain your shirt as each guitar strap contains an unlined un-dyed natural suede underside
• Two standard pin hole guitar strap attachment
• The letters are hand painted with multiple coats of high-quality leather paint
• Works well with most electric or acoustic guitars
•Made with 8 mm in diameter holes that fit most acoustic and electric guitars. These guitar straps are designed to suit standard button placement or neck 1 button placement. If you have strap locks, a neck 2 button placement, or a different guitar set up please contact me prior to ordering.
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 7-10 business days.
This item is hand-dyed and painted. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
Thank you for visiting!