What makes this timeless western guitar strap special?
• Traditional basket weave leathercraft design
• Crafted from the finest 6-7 oz full-grain leather that ages with beauty
• Made to last. This full-grain leather contains natural marks, making each one unique.
• Handmade cut, stamped, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
• Finished with a water resistant on the surface
• This adjustable guitar strap contain a 2.5 inch wide body strap, and a 1 inch wide adjustment strap
• Natural unlined non-dyed underside allows for non-slip traction when playing.
• Includes 2 pin holes compatible with most standard acoustic and electric guitars
• Made with 8 mm in diameter holes that fit most acoustic and electric guitars. These guitar straps are designed to suit standard button placement or neck 1 button placement. If you have strap locks, a neck 2 button placement, or a different guitar set up please contact me prior to ordering.
• Pick from Standard or the Big & Tall Long length options. (The Big & Tall Long option is recommended for anyone who is 6′ tall or taller, or who like to wear their guitar low).
• Handcrafted with care
• Made in the USA
The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days after the order is placed.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire