Replacement 1 inch Leather Adjustment Strap End Piece
My guitar straps come in two regular lengths, if you ordered a custom or personalized guitar strap and found it just doesn’t fit just right, or if you got a brand new guitar that requires a different size hole one end piece, this adjustment strap replacement will solve that issue. Note: This is for the end piece ONLY, this is not a complete guitar strap and is only the 1″ wide end piece.
• Select your desired length for the 1″ wide adjustment strap
• If custom length, indicate the desired length in inches the text box
• Indicate which border you will need to match your current guitar strap (see example in listing photos). If you do not see your border option please note your order number (for the original guitar strap) in the notes section during checkout.
• Select the size hole you will need for your end strap. All my guitar straps come with a standard 6 mm hole unless other wise requested. Choose from 6 mm, 8 mm, or 10 mm. If you need a hole for a strap lock, I’d recommend the 10 mm and please note not to include a slit near the hole.
• Choose from Tan or Black leather color. NOTE: These adjustment straps will be new, and may not match the color exactly to your guitar (especially if the guitar strap is a few years old). Full-grain leather will patina over time. Also, each is hand-dyed and the color may vary slightly due to the natural hue of each piece of leather used.
• Unlined non-dyed natural underside allows for non-slip traction, so it won’t slip off your shoulder
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
This item will be ready to ship 3-5 business days after placing the order. FREE USPS First Class Shipping included for ALL domestic (US) orders.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!