Get lost in the
Presonalize this Mountain Guitar Strap and Make it Yours
• Scenic original mountain design inspired by Mt. Katahdin.
• 6-7 oz full-grain vegetable tanned leather
• Hand-drawn design. Cut, caved, stamped, tooled, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
• Includes a water resistant finish on the surface
• Add your name or initials to the strap, or write “none” in the text box if you would like the mountain design without a name or initials. Add up to 5 letters to make it your own (If the name has 5 letters or more 3/4″ lettering is recommended to minimize how much the name folds over the shoulder when worn. 1 inch size lettering will be used for all straps with less than 5 letters unless otherwise requested. Note: Any strap with 7 letters or more, the name may fold over the shoulder)
• 2.5 Inch wide body, includes a 1 inch wide adjustment strap to adjust the length.
• Natural unlined suede leather underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
• Includes 2 pin guitar holes for easy attachment
• Standard or Big & Tall Long strap length options. If you are 6′ tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would recommend choosing the Big & Tall Long option.
• Fits most acoustic and electrics guitars
• One-of-a-kind handmade guitar strap
• Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days after the order is placed.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!