Add your name and make it
What makes this Hibiscus Flower Guitar Strap special?
• Beautiful original Leather Smithy hibiscus flower design
• 6-7 oz full-grain cowhide leather
• Hand drawn, cut, caved, stamped, tooled, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
• Includes a water resistant finish on the surface
• Personalize the strap with your name or initials. Add up to 7 letters to make it your own (If the name has 8 letters or more 3/4″ lettering will be used. 1″ size lettering will be used for all straps with less than 8 letters unless otherwise requested.)
• Choose either a Standard Guitar Strap or a Resonator Guitar Strap type. Standard guitar straps atttach via 2 pin holes to the guitar and include a 2.5″ wide body an a 1″ wide adjustment strap to adjust the length. Resonator guitar straps contain a 1 pin hole attachment with the other end looping around the headstock with a Chicago screw closure. Resonator guitar straps include a 2.5″ wide body and two 1″ wide end pieces (one end adjusts). See the images for more information on guitar strap types.
• Natural unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
• Standard Guitar straps come in two lengths: Standard or Big & Tall Long strap length options. If you are 6′ tall or over, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would choose the Big & Tall Long option. Resonator guitar straps only come in one length: 56″-63″.
• Fits most acoustic and electrics guitars
• One-of-a-kind handcrafted guitar strap
• Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo. Also please note that the design may be altered slightly to accomidate the amout of lettering used.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!