Guitar straps with a personal colorful touch
Adding this pesonalized guitar strap into your musical accessories will take your on-stage presence up a notch! With an adjustable design and multiple length options, it’s sure to fit your style of play just right. The colorful name will stand out adding a touch of contrast. These quality guitar straps are made from high-quality full-grain leather, providing comfort and durability.
- Handcrafted from 6-7 oz full-grain cowhide leather
- Fits most acoustic and electric guitars
- Hand-cut, tooled, stamped, dyed, painted, and finished by the shop owner.
- Includes a water resistant finish on the surface
- Add your name or initials up to 10 letters. 1″ size lettering will be used for 9 or more letters. 8 letters or less 3/4″ size lettering will be used. The letters will be positioned vertically as seen in the photos. If you have numbers, the letter & number size will be 3/4″ ONLY. Please contact me with any questions.
- 2.5 Inches wide and includes a 1 inch wide adjustment strap.
- Choose from multiple letter color options such as: fire red, turquoise, green, blue, cobalt blue, white/ivory, red, and yellow for added flair
- Pick from Standard or the Big & Tall Long length options. (The Big & Tall Long option is recommended for anyone who is 6′ tall or taller, or who like to wear their guitar low).
- Natural unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
- Includes standard 2 pin guitar holes for easy attachment
- Made with 8 mm in diameter holes that fit most acoustic and electric guitars. These guitar straps are designed to suit standard button placement or neck 1 button placement. If you have strap locks, a neck 2 button placement, or a different guitar set up please contact me prior to ordering.
- Made in the USA
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
This item is hand-dyed. Slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo may occur.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!