Create a Unique
Custom Full-Grain Leather Guitar Straps
Please note: The last day (for all US orders) to place an order for a Custom Designed Guitar Strap for the holidays is November 15th. For international customers, the last day to place an order for a completely custom design is November 5th. These dates are with the design details finalized and ready to go by both the artist and the customer.
Don’t just get any old guitar strap! Make it special, and create a design on your guitar strap that you have always wanted. Work with the designer to come up with that perfect design and watch your custom guitar strap come to life.
• Beautiful original designs hand-drawn and drafted by the owner of The Leather Smithy
• Made from high-quality 6-7 oz full-grain cowhide leather that ages with beauty
• Each strap is hand-drawn, cut, caved, stamped, tooled, dyed, and finished by the shop owner.
• Includes a water resistant finish on the surface
• Personalize the strap with your name or initials. Add up to 8 letters to make it your own. 1″ size western lettering will be used for all straps unless otherwise requested.
• Choose either a Standard Guitar Strap or a Resonator Guitar Strap type. Standard guitar straps attach via 2 pin holes to the guitar and include a 2.5″ wide body an a 1″ wide adjustment strap to adjust the length. Resonator guitar straps contain a 1 pin hole attachment with the other end looping around the headstock with a Chicago screw closure. Resonator guitar straps include a 2.5″ wide body and two 1″ wide end pieces (one end adjusts). See the images for more information on guitar strap types.
• Natural unlined underside allows for non-slip traction when playing
• Standard Guitar straps come in two lengths: Standard or Big & Tall Long strap length options. If you are 6′ tall or over, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, I would choose the Big & Tall Long option. Resonator guitar straps only come in one length: 55″-62″.
• Fits most acoustic and electrics guitars
• One-of-a-kind handcrafted guitar strap
• Choose from a matted background or a non-matted background. See images for more information. The matted background is darker, the non-matted background is lighter.
• Made in the USA
Here’s how it works:
Fill out the custom guitar strap form
I will get back to you in 1 business day to discuss design details
Once we confirm the design details, and the order is placed, I will draw up a layout for you to confirm we have the details correct
INCLUDED in your purchase:
DESIGN TIME: I will draw up a layout of your desired design, after discussing the details. This includes any revisions. [Please note that I will not use copyrighted designs]
YOUR CUSTOM GUITAR STRAP: Once the form has been filled out, the design details finalized, and the order is placed, I will begin on the production of your custom full-grain leather guitar strap.
FINISHED PRODUCT PHOTOS: I will send pictures of your completed order prior to shipping.
NOTE: Please be aware of the production time listed below. Production time does NOT include design time. Production time begins after the order is placed and all of the design details are finalized. Orders can not be changed once production begins.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 7-10 business days.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
Need examples? Check out our guitar strap gallery!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!