What Makes this Dog & Tree Leather Guitar Strap Special?
This nostalgic guitar strap captures the simple calm of summer. Its design reflects the days in which doing nothing is sometimes the best. The tree borders the edge of the strap, and the dog and bee hive round out the other side. This design is a relatable classic. Make it personal by adding a name in the tree.
The dog days of summer got its name by ancient Greek and Egyptian astronomers. They noticed that the dog star, Sirius, is brightest prior to and during the hottest time of the year. In the Mediterranean, Sirius appears in the eastern sky during dawn. At its brightest time of the year, the star was associated with the heat as it was visible near the rising sun.
High-quality leather paint options include: fire red, red, green, dark green, yellow, turquoise, cobalt blue, blue, black, and white.
• Original Dog & Tree guitar strap design
• Handcrafted from full-grain leather
• Hand-drawn, cut, carved, tooled, stamped, dyed, painted, and finished by the shop owner
• Includes a water-resistant finish
• Personalize the strap with up to 7 letters. Letters are 3/4″ in size.
• Standard guitar strap. Includes a 1″ wide adjustment strap, and a 2.5″ wide body strap. This strap contains two industry standard pin holes for easy guitar attachment
• Pick from Standard or Big & Tall Long length options. If you are 6 foot tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, select the Big & Tall Long option. The length is the full measurement of the entire guitar strap.
• Won’t slip on your shoulder due to the unlined undyed natural suede underside
• Fits most electric or acoustic guitars
This guitar strap is made-to-order. After the order is placed, it will take 7-10 business days to produce prior to shipping.
This item is hand-dyed. Allow for slight color or natural variations from what appears in the listing photos.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC. This excludes traditional leather craft patterns.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!