What makes this Western Wildflower Guitar Strap Special?
This western leather guitar strap is the perfect accessory to take your on-stage musical performance up a notch. Inspired by traditional western leather craft patterns, this personalized guitar strap is a beauty. Entirely handcrafted with care, each guitar strap is hand tooled and painted.
High-quality leather paint is used on all gutiar straps. Leather paint options include: fire red, red, green, dark green, yellow, turquoise, cobalt blue, blue, black, and white.
There are two border options:
- Imitation Stitch Border
- Rounded Border
• Western Wildflowern guitar strap design inspired by traditional leather craft patterns.
• Handcrafted from full-grain leather
• Hand-drawn, cut, carved, tooled, stamped, dyed, painted, and finished by the shop owner
• Includes a water-resistant finish
• Personalize the strap with up to 8 letters. Letters are 1″ in size.
• Standard guitar strap. It includes a 1″ wide adjustment strap, and a 2.5″ wide body strap. This strap contains two industry standard pin holes for easy guitar attachment
• Pick from Standard or Big & Tall Long length options. If you are 6 foot tall or taller, or like to wear your guitar strap lower, select the Big & Tall Long option. The length is the full measurement of the entire guitar strap.
• Won’t slip on your shoulder due to the unlined undyed natural suede underside
• Fits most electric or acoustic guitars
• Made in New Hampshire, USA.
Made-to-order. After the order is placed, it will take 7-10 business days to produce prior to shipping.
This item is hand-dyed. Allow for slight color or natural variations from what appears in the listing photos.
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC. This excludes traditional leather craft patterns.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!