Rectangle Leather Bar Earrings with a Touch of Turquoise
Add a touch of southwestern country style with these gorgeous hand tooled leather bar earrings. Each one contains a touch of turquoise color, making the design unique. Dress up that plain shirt, or that favorite dress, with these stunning earrings. This design is ONLY found at The Leather Smithy! This listing is for 1 pair of earrings.
Hand Tooled Leather Bar Earrings that you will love:
• 100% high-quality full-grain leather that is lightweight and ages with beauty
• Made with ear wires that are high-grade Hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel, safe for anyone who has metal sensitivities or allergies. These ear-wires won’t irritate your skin and won’t tarnish.
• Size: Approximately 2.75″ long
• Includes earring backings so they won’t fall out
• Choose from Brown or Tan color options (see the listing photos for examples).
• Hand cut, tooled, dyed, painted, and finished by the shop owner.
• Handcrafted with care in New Hampshire, USA
The surgical steel ear wires used in these earrings meets the Mayo Clinic recommendations as well as the EU Nickel Directive concerning hypo-allergenic products.
Note: Each earring set is different due to the natural properties including markings, thickness, and scars of the full-grain leather making each set unique.
Leather Care: Store your leather earrings in a place where they will not get crushed and are free from humidity or moisture. This will ensure they keep their original shape. These earrings are best stored hanging or laid flat.
This item will be ready to ship 1-3 business days after placing the order. FREE USPS First Class Shipping included for ALL domestic (US) orders!
For Multiple Jewelry Orders:
Please let us know if you would like your jewelry packaged in individual boxes during checkout. Otherwise, we combine multiple jewelry orders in one box in order to be environmentally friendly.
Love the earrings but want them plain? Check out our Full-Grain Rectangle Drop Leather Bar Earrings!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with the exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy, LLC.
Thank you for visiting!