What makes this woodland vine dog collar special?
• Original vine design
• Made from high-quality full-grain 8 oz cowhide leather
• 1″ wide dog collar. Sized to fit medium (large medium), large, x-large dogs, or very large puppies
• All hardware is nickel-plaited. This includes the buckle and D ring
• This collar is secured by two rows of strong rivets for added strength
• Made to fit your dog. See the measuring instructions below for sizing instructions, and check the images for more information. All collars include additional holes on either side of the center hole for growth or loss of weight.
• Choose from Tan or Dark Mahogany color options
• Handcrafted by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The most accurate way to get your dog’s size is to measure the length of your dog’s old collar. Measure starting from where the fabric/material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole at the other end. Lay the collar flat to measure. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the base of your dog’s neck where the collar will fall. Allow enough room for two fingers to fit comfortably underneath. This will be the appropriate size.
Please double check the size of your dog’s collar or neck, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 5-7 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
DISCLAIMER: These dog collars are not meant to be used as a tie back collar. They are strong, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to the dog or the collar if the collar is used as a tie back collar. If you need a tie back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2 inches wide for your dog’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.