Which style fits your pup's personality?
• Handmade from high-quality full-grain 8 oz leather
• 1 inch wide collar. Fits medium (large medium), large, or x-large dogs, or very large puppies.
• Contains nickel-plated buckle and D ring hardware
• Made with two rows of rivets to provide extra strength
• Choose from three different style borders: Celtic knot, Southwestern, or Scallop
• Made-to-order to fit your dog’s neck. See measuring instructions below to get the correct size and check the images for more information. Additional holes are added for growth or loss of weight.
• Handcrafted by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The best way to get an accurate size is to measure the length your dog’s old collar. Measure from where the fabric/material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole at the other end. Measure with the collar laying flat. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Using a fabric measuring tape, measure around the base of your pup’s neck. Allow enough room for two fingers to fit comfortably underneath. This will be the appropriate size.
Please double check the size of your dog’s collar or neck, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
DISCLAIMER: These collars are not meant to be used as a tie back. They are strong, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to the dog or collar if the collar is used as a tie back collar. If you need a tie back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2 inches wide for your dog’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.