What makes these classic small dog or pupy leather dog collars special?
• 6-7 oz durable high-quality full-grain leather
• Fits most small dogs or small puppies
• Includes a center bar buckle and D ring. All hardware is nickel-plaited.
• Constructed with rivets for added durability
• Made just for your little pup. See the measuring instructions below to get the correct inch size. Check the images for more information. 2 additional holes are added on either side of the center hole for growth or loss of weight.
• Handcrafted by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The preferred way to get your dog’s size, is to measure the length your dog’s old collar. Remove the collar from you dog and lay it flat to measure. Measure where the material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Determine the accurate size by measuring the base of your pup’s neck (where the collar will rest) using a fabric measuring tape. Be sure that there is enough room to fit two fingers comfortably underneath.
Please double check the size of your dog or pup’s neck or collar, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight natural or color variations from what is seen in the photos.
DISCLAIMER: These leather collars are not meant to be used as tie-back dog collars. They are strong, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any harm or damage caused to the dog or collar if the collar is used as a tie-back collar or if the collar was put on incorrectly. The are made from quality leather and won’t break away easily. Collars should fit snugly as to prevent them getting caught (please be sure to watch puppies carefully).
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.