What makes these hand painted personalized leather dog collars special?
• Made from 8 oz full-grain leather
• 3/4″ wide. Made for medium sized dogs or larger puppies.
• Hardware includes a nickel-plated buckle and D ring
• Collar is secured by rivets for added strength
• Choose from a variety of different color for added style. See the color swatch in the images for color examples. [The collars in the photos show “MAX” in Fire Red, and “BUDDY” in Cobalt Blue].
• Made to fit your dog’s size neck. See measuring instructions below for how to get the correct size (also see the images for more information). Additional holes are added for growth or loss of weight.
• Dyed a rustic tan color
• Handmade by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The best way to get an accurate size is to measure the length of your dog’s current collar from where the fabric/material folds over the buckle to the most commonly used hole at the other end. Make sure the collar is laying flat. This will be the appropriate size. I will add additional holes for growth or loss of weight.
2) Using a fabric measuring tape, measure around the base of your dog’s neck. Allow enough room for two fingers to fit comfortably underneath the tape measure. This will be the appropriate size in inches. I will add additional holes to allow for growth or loss of weight.
Please double check the size of your dog’s collar or neck, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
DISCLAIMER: These collars are not meant to be used as a tie back. They are durable and strong, but not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to the animal or collar if the collar is used as a tie back collar. If you need a tie back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2″ wide for your dog’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.