What makes this classic leather dog collar special?
• Made from high-quality full-grain 8 oz leather
• Sized to fit most medium, large, or x-large dogs, or large puppies.
• Hardware includes a nickel-plaited buckle and D ring
• Collar is secured by rivets for added strength and security
• Specifically made to fit your dog’s neck. See the measuring instructions below to get the correct size in inches, and check the images for more information. Additional holes are added for growth or loss of weight.
• Handcrafted by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The best way to get your dog’s size is to measure the length your pup’s old collar. Be sure to measure starting from where the material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole at the other end. Lay the collar flat to measure. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Get the appropriate size by measuring the base of your dog’s neck where the colllar will rest using a fabric measuring tape. Ensure there is enough room for two fingers to fit comfortably underneath.
Please double check the size of your dog’s collar or neck, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photos.
DISCLAIMER: These dog collars are not meant to be used as tie back dog collars. They are durable, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any harm or damage caused to the dog or collar if the collar is used as a tie-back collar. If you need a tie-back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2″ wide for your pup’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.