What makes this hand tooled western dog collar special?
• Traditional western inspired design
• Made from high-quality full-grain 6-7 oz leather
• Compatible with medium (large medium), large, x-large dogs, or very large puppies. 1 inch wide.
• D-ring and buckle are nickel-plaited
• Secured by two rows of rivets for added durability
• Made to fit your dog’s needs. See the measuring instructions below to accuratley meaure your dog’s size. More information can also be found in the images. All collars include two holes on either side of the center hole for loss of weight or growth.
• Dyed in an antique tan color
• Entirely handmade by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The most accurate way to get your dog’s size is to measure the length of your dog’s current collar. Remove the old collar and lye it flat. Measure from where the material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole at the other end. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the base of your dog’s neck where the collar will rest. Allow enough room for two fingers to fit comfortably underneath the collar. This will be the appropriate size in inches.
Please double check the size of your dog’s collar or neck, as well as shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The product will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photos.
DISCLAIMER: These dog collars are not meant to be used as a tie-back collars. They are strong, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to the dog or the collar if the collar is used as a tie-back collar. If you need a tie back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2 inches wide for your dog’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.