What makes this personalized tan leather dog collar special?
• Handcrafted from the finest full-grain 8 oz vegetable tanned leather
• Collar is 3/4″ wide. Fits most small to medium size dogs
• Nickel-plaited D ring and buckle hardware
• Two rows of rivets secure this collar for added strength and durability
• Hand stamped with a decorative celtic knot line down the center
• Specifically tailored to fit your dog’s neck. See the measuring instructions below to get the correct size and check the images for more info. Additional holes are added for growth or loss of weight.
• Entirely made by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The best way to get your pup’s size is to measure the length your dog’s old collar. Be sure to measure starting from where the fabric/material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole at the other end. Lay the collar flat to measure. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Using a fabric measuring tape, measure the base of your dog’s neck. Allow enough room for two fingers to fit comfortably underneath. This will be the appropriate size.
Please double check the size of your dog’s collar or neck, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand dyed. Please allow for slight color or natural variations from what is seen in the photo.
DISCLAIMER: These dog collars are not meant to be used as a tie back. They are durable, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to the dog or collar if the collar is used as a tie back collar. If you need a tie back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2 inches wide for your dog’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC