What makes this classic black leather dog collar special?
• 8 oz durable high-quality full-grain leather
• Fits most medium, large, x-large dogs, or large puppies.
• Made with a nickel-plaited D ring and center bar bukcle
• Secured by rivets for added strength
• Made just for your dog. Sized to fit just right. See the measuring instructions below to get the correct size in inches. More information can also be found in the photos. Two additional holes on either side of the center hole are added for growth or loss of weight
• Handmade by the shop owner
• Made in New Hampshire, USA
How to Measure for Correct Sizing:
1) The most exact way to get your dog’s size is to measure the length your dog’s old collar. Make sure the collar is removed from your dog, and lay it flat to measure. Begin measuring from where the material folds over the buckle down to the most commonly used hole. This will be the appropriate size.
2) Determine the accurate size by measuring the base of your dog’s neck where the collar will rest using a fabric measuring tape. Be sure that there is enough room to fit two fingers comfortably underneath.
Please double check the size of your dog’s neck or collar, as well as the correct shipping address prior to ordering.
This product will be made-to-order without machinery. The item will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days following receipt of payment.
This item is hand-dyed. Please allow for slight natural or color variations from what is seen in the photos.
DISCLAIMER: These leather collars are not meant to be used as tie-back dog collars. They are strong, but are not meant for that type of use. The Leather Smithy is not responsible for any harm or damage caused to the dog or collar if the collar is used as a tie-back collar. If you need a tie-back collar, look into protection-grade collars that are a minimum of 2 inches wide for your pup’s saftey.
Thank you for visiting!
Made in New Hampshire!
All designs sold by The Leather Smithy, with exception of traditional leather craft patterns, are the property of The Leather Smithy LLC.